Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to use our service!
- If we have to make a collection please ensure that you or someone who is informed is able to oversee the consignment being collected or left somewhere safe. Please notify us where the package will be left if someone is not able to be at the collection.
- If we advise that a courier will be collecting your consignment you will need to package your cartridges into a secure box and seal it. A label will be provided for your boxes by the driver or via email to enable us to identify your goods.
- A minimum of £10.00 in your basket is required to use our service.
- When sending in any mobile phone it is the responsibility of the member to remove the SIM card and reset or restore the phone to factory settings.
- Please allow up to 21 days from the day your parcel arrives to be processed and booked in. Once, you receive your itemised breakdown payment will automatically be paid with 48hrs.
- Please note: We may send a gentle reminder to post your cartridges by the end of the month otherwise the label will be cancelled. This is because our prices can change monthly and we do not want you to miss out on the prices in your basket. Please ignore this if you have already sent them or intend to do it by the end of the month. If, your label does get cancelled do not worry you can request another one through the basket process - thank you.
- We do not collect Brother, Epson or Kodak compatible and remanufactured cartridges. We reserve the right to charge a 15p disposal fee for each item plus collection cost.
- Please ensure you put the correct type of cartridge in the basket as there is a price difference between an empty and an unused full cartridge. If, you select an unused full cartridge but send in an empty used cartridge it will reduce the value and you may not reach the £10 minimum basket total. This can mean the cost of postage is not covered and we reserve the right to charge the shipping cost. You may incur charges if the incorrect item is sent.
- All unused cartridges must be in the original factory sealed box or bag. If, you send an unused cartridge in an open box/bag it will be booked in as an empty and the value paid will be the empty price. Please note: any box or bag that has been opened and sealed by the sender e.g using their own tape will be classed as an empty cartridge.
- We do not take unused empty laser toner cartridges.
- Please note: you may receive a split package charge if you send in multiple packages within the same month. The Tracked 48 Royal Mail label allows parcels up to 20KG's to be sent in for FREE.
Items may be found to be damaged either visually or electronically. Whilst we try our best to ensure damage is kept to a minimum, we do test every item on a CBR ST200 tester. We are not liable for any damage to the cartridges in transit.
If an ink cartridge you send us fails this test you will not be paid for it but you will not be charged. Failed cartridges are recycled but **Due to the volume of items returned, PCR is unable to return any items to the sender, whether or not they are faulty or are requested to be returned during dispute.**
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Please note: We are unable to return items whether or not they are faulty or are requested to be returned during dispute.
Conditions of use:
a) We use every reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
b) The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
c) You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
d) We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
e) In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, Printer Cartridge Recycling agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
f) Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Printer Cartridge Recycling. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
g) The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
h) Passing of Title.
PrinterCartridge Recycling shall assume full title to all items upon receipt.
PrinterCartridge Recycling does not accept responsibility for any goods lost in transit or which are not accepted as receipts for any reason whatsoever.
PrinterCartridge Recycling will not accept receipt of any items for which postage has not been fully paid. PrinterCartridge Recycling will arrange for the safe disposal of any items that do not meet the requirements as stated above.
Data Protection Act 1998.