Methods of Shipping:
Because Printer Cartridge Recycling encourages you to re-use old jiffy bags or shoe size boxes this is more environmentally friendly, we do not provide boxes. We also do not provide freepost envelopes as we feel this increases the time between placing the order and receiving your funds.
We have 3 free methods for getting your cartridges to us:
- If the value of the collection is £5.00 or below you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the minimum value. Your basket will have been saved and the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account, so you don't need to re enter it all again.
- If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £20 and under 1KG you can send them via Freepost. If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £20 and over 1KG please contact us so that we can arrange the correct shipping method.
- If the value of the collection is over £20.00 and between 1.01KG - 15KG (including packaging) we will contact you via email, where you can follow a link to enter the exact weight of your parcel. Once, we have received this information you will be sent a HERMES label for your package.
- If the collection is over 15KG we will use a courier service or our own transport.
- Please ensure you use our label which will be sent to you via email after you book a collection or downloaded from the members menu. Whilst this normally takes less than 24 hours, during peak times this time may be increased. Items remain the responsibility of the sender until they are processed by one of our operatives. It is also the responsibility of the sender to put their account number on the label.