In order to maximise the returns on items you collect, please note the following guidelines:
- We accept most inkjet cartridges as listed and shown on this site. Please be aware that the types of product and values can vary slightly on a month-to-month basis.
- Inkjet cartridges received are subject to examination. Please be aware that we do not just visually inspect inkjet cartridges as we are one of the only few companies that uses a CBR ST200 tester. This enables us to give you a true evaluation as to whether your cartridge is working or non-working. Most companies only visually inspect; if this is the case your cartridge may be seen to be faulty and classed as a reject when it is actually electrically sound. We will also ensure we receive the type and quantity of goods as described by you.
- You can now request payment by going to the members menu and under statements click on the “request payment button” Please allow 30 days from posting in your cartridges. We no longer provide payment via cheque, only by bank transfer or PayPal.
- If we have to make a collection please ensure that you or someone who is informed is able to oversee the consignment being collected or left somewhere safe.
- If we advise that a courier will be collecting your consignment you will need to package your cartridges into a secure box and seal it. Labels will be provided for your boxes by the driver to enable us to identify your goods.
- A minimum of £5.00 is required to use the Prepaid service.
Methods of Shipping:
Because Printer Cartridge Recycling encourages you to re-use old jiffy bags or shoe size boxes this is more environmentally friendly, we do not provide boxes. We also do not provide freepost envelopes as we feel this increases the time between placing the order and receiving your funds.
We have 3 methods for getting your cartridges to us:
- If the value of the collection is £5.00 or below you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the minimum value. Your basket will have been saved and the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account, so you don't need to re enter it all again.
- If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £25 and under 2KG you can send them via Freepost. (This is a free service).
- If the value of the collection is between £25.01 and £100.00 and under 10KG we will contact you to arrange for a prepaid Hermes label to be emailed to you.
- If the value is over £100.01 or over 10KG we will use a Interlink service or our own van. (This is a free service)