Methods of Shipping:
Printer Cartridge Recycling encourages you to re-use old jiffy bags or shoe size boxes as this is more environmentally friendly therefore we do not provide boxes.
How it works:
- You find your used or empty inkjet cartridges on this Website and add them to your basket
- If the value of the collection is £9.99 or below you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the minimum value. Your basket will have been saved and the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account, so you do not need to enter it all again. The minimum amount to proceed is £10 in your basket.
- If the value of your basket is £10 and over you can proceed to check your prefilled details and we will arrange a FREE courier label for you. Once, we have the weight of your package we will advise the best method to get your items shipped to us for FREE. Please note: all items will need to be in one securely sealed box or Jiffy bag.
- All you need to do is attached the Prepaid label, send and once your items are booked in we will send you a detailed breakdown and your account will be ready for you to request payment.
- Please ensure you use our label which will be sent to you via email. Whilst this normally takes 48 hours however during peak times this time may be increased. Please note: It is essential that the supplier cartridge list of your items which will be emailed to you is included within the package to ensure faster processing.