Welcome to Printer Cartridge Recycling
Cash For Ink Cartridge
- We hope you; your family and friends are all well and managing to cope with these difficult times.
- Due to the uncertain situation surrounding COVID -19 we wanted to give you an update on how we are proceeding for now in this ever-changing climate. In line with government advice and the steps that our courier partners and royal mail are taking - we want to ensure that health and safety is a top priority for everyone.
- We are currently able to conduct normal business procedures apart from adjusting our courier service and minimum requirement of the value in your basket. This decision has been made in order for us to maintain our level of service, help members still receive money for their cartridges and to continue to support our employees. We hope this will be a short-term decision and we can resume our old threshold with the basket in the coming months. At the moment, we will require a minimum of £10 in your basket to arrange a FREE collection / drop off. Please bear with us - it may take slightly longer for us to book in your items. We will try our upmost to do it as quick as we can. Thank you
- We are going to limit our collection services to HERMES or DESPATCH BAY (Royal Mail Sorting Office drop off point) ONLY.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will notify which service to use once we have received the weight of your package.
- Please see below advice on how to send in your cartridges:
- For all courier collections we will ask you to choose a safe place for the pickup. HERMES staff are limiting their contact and we feel this would be the safest way for everybody to arrange a collection. However, if you are able to drop your parcel to a HERMES collection point we will give you the choice to do this and let you know where your closest drop off is.
- DESPATCH BAY
- If you are able to drop your parcel to a Royal Mail Sorting office collection point we will give you the choice to do this and let you know where your closest drop off is.
Got any empty Inkjet cartridges lying around your home or office? Send them to us and we will pay you for them! In fact, you’ll receive your payment within 30 days of us receiving your cartridges! We are one of the largest collectors of Inkjet printer cartridges in London and the UK.
We buy printer cartridges for very competitive rates!
We provide some of the most competitive inkjet cartridge prices around and we make sure that all printer cartridges received are recycled safely and in the correct way and is 100% landfill free. The recycling scheme is open to EVERYONE, from 1 cartridge to many inkjet cartridges so come and join us.
As one of the UK's leading collectors of inkjet cartridges and toner cartridges, we accept cartridges manufactured by many of the world's biggest names, including Dell, Canon, Brother, Samsung, Lexmark, Neopost and HP.
How It Works
- You find your used or empty ink and toner cartridges on this Website and add them to your basket
- Once you have completed your selection there are 3 options for cartridge recycling.
- If the value of the collection is £5.00 or below you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the minimum value. Your basket will have been saved and the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account, so you don't need to re enter it all again.
- If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £20 and a maximum weight 750 grams you can send them via Freepost. If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £20 and over 750 grams please contact us so that we can arrange the correct shipping method.
- If the value of the collection is over £20.00 and between 751 grams - 15KG (including packaging) we will contact you via email, where you can follow a link to enter the exact weight of your parcel. Once, we have received this information you will be emailed a Prepaid label for your package.
- All you need to do is attached the Prepaid label, send and wait.
- If the collection is over 15KG we will use a courier service or our own transport.
Where there are no damages/discrepancies, your collection will be processed within 30 days of your ink cartridges arriving at our Printer Cartridge Recycling Centre. You can request payment by going to the members menu and selecting the statement page then click “request payment button”. Please allow up to 30 days from posting in your cartridges. We no longer provide payment via cheque, only by bank transfer or PayPal.
No matter where you are across London or the rest of the UK, we'll buy your printer cartridges from you and recycle them for you. So, if you're in Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Peterborough, London, Sheffield, Leeds, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Cambridge, Liverpool, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or anywhere throughout the UK, recycle your printer and inkjet cartridges with us!
Take the first step to making some money for your unused or empty toner and printer cartridges now. Start adding your items to your basket today! Why wait? You could receive money for your ink cartridges within 30 days!
Please don't forget to check out the FAQ page.