Welcome to Printer Cartridge Recycling, Cash for cartridges
Got any empty Inkjet cartridges lying around your home or office? Send them to us and we will pay you for them! In fact, you’ll receive your payment within 21 days of us receiving your cartridges! We are one of the largest collectors of Inkjet cartridges in the UK.
We provide some of the most competitive prices around and we make sure that all printer cartridges received are recycled safely and in the correct way and is 100% landfill free.
Feel free to take a look at our other pages. We also pay for unused inkjet cartridges.
How It Works
1. You find your empty cartridges on this website and add them to your basket.
2. Once you have completed your selection there are 3 options for recycling:-
A - if the value of the collection is £5.00 or below you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the min value.
B - If the value of the collection is between £5.01 and £25 and under 2KG you can send them via Freepost. (This is a free service)
C - If the value of the collection is £25.01 or 2KG or more in weight we will contact you to arrange a free collection.
3. All you need to do is attach the freepost label sent and wait.
4. Where there are no damages/discrepancies, your payment will be processed within 21 days of inspection providing it reaches the minimum (£20 for BACS/PayPal). If your order does not reach the minimum, we will store it on your account until it does. (ALL PayPal fees are the responsibility of the sender of the cartridges). As of 1st February we are no longer able to provide payment via Cheque.
Take the first step to making some money for your unused or empty cartridges now
There are a few things to remember:
- Please note, There are new generation (somtimes known as V1 or new version) HP301 and HP301XL cartridges and are both eligible on this scheme but do have different prices. Any date on the cartridge after 01/07/2014 is classed as new generation for both black and colour. In order to find out what date your cartridge is please see the diagram below:
**PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CARTRIDGES ACQUIRED THROUGH THE HP INSTANT INK SCHEME**
- Please ensure your cartridges are NOT starter or intro cartridges. On HP cartridges this is usually presented by the word 'Intro' or 'Starter' on the label but on Samsungs it is typically represented by an S after the code. If the cartridge came with your printer then it is most likely a starter or an intro cartridge. These do not always have a value. If you are unsure please contact us before sending your cartridges.
- Some cartridges - typically HP 350s, 56s, 343s, and 338s (this is not an exhaustive list) have a low volume cartridge which is not the same as the full volume despite having the same code. The only way to tell the difference is by looking at the back. Low Volume cartridges don`t have as much value.
Please look out for the recesses as depicted in the following two photos. The cartridges with these concaves are classed as low volume. If you are unsure what cartridge is a low volume and what is not, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Start adding your items to your basket today! Why wait? You could receive money for them within 21 days!
Apple, Brother, Dell, HP, IBM, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, Xerox and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all brand name designations or references are made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility of ink cartridges.
Please note to guarantee the prices on your order, you have 10 days upon receiving the label to send in your items.